Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bunny Luv

Do you know what day it is?  It's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog day!  I have the sweetest little image for you today from A Day for Daisies called Bunny In A Rose.  I have a special affection for bunnies so I really love this image, I hope you do, too!  Here's my project:


Here's what I used to create this project:

Neenah® Classic Crest
Copic® Markers
Bo Bunny® - Isabella Collection
Bazzill®
Queen & Co.® Pretty in Pink Rhinestones
Zip Dry™

That's it for today!  I hope you like my little project.  I'll have a Stampendous project for you on Friday.  Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea


1 comment:

  1. this is such a pretty ATC and it really is all about the bunny luv! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!