Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wicked Wednesday is Crazy!

Crazy Craniums from Smeared Ink, that is!  Meet Cranium Fluffy, my image for this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge!  Yeah, we have 7 cats and this one looks like a cat more than any other kind of animal and the name Fluffy just screams cat, so cat it is.  This, however, is a badass pirate cat in spite of the sissy name!  He has his treasure, now he wants his kibble!  LOL!  I have to admit, at first I just wasn't sure of what I was going to do with this image but once I figured it out, it was actually quite fun.


Here's what I used to create this project:

Smeared Ink Cranium Fluffy
My Mind's Eye™ Traveler 6x6 Paper Pad
Bazzill®
Neenah® Classic Crest™Solar White
Tim Holtz Distress Ink™ in Vintage Photo and Antique Linen
Copic® Markers:  E23, 25, 27, 41, 42, 43
Smooch™ in Gold Lame, Siren and Silver Fox
Variety of Miscellaneous Rhinestones
Burlap Scrap
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Sentiment - I created it on my Mac and printed it off

Here's how I created my project:

Print off image and sentiment and color with Copics®, detail cut out image
Edge detail cut image with vintage photo distress ink™
Add Smooch™ to image and set aside
Trim Bazzill® to ATC size
Trim patterned paper to fit just 1/16" smaller all around
Adhere patterned paper to base of ATC
Adhere burlap scrap
Adhere image over burlap
Cut out sentiment freehand and add vintage photo around edges and antique linen distress inks™ in middle
Adhere sentiment to ATC
Add rhinestones randomly around ATC

So that's it for today, if you come back tomorrow, I'll have a fun Dreamweaver Stencils post.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!  

Hugs,
Lea

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for this image. Love the maps and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I'd stop by and say hi and say this is just an awesome ATC....as I said before KIBBLE ME BITS, it's fabulous!
    :Dxs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!