Thursday, September 21, 2017

Foam Fun

Stampendous is collaborating with Scrapbook Adhesives this week, one of my favorite brands of adhesives.  Most crafters know them for their E-Z Runner adhesives and their 3D Foam Squares, but, did you know they also make fun shapes from foam?  For my card today, I've used their 3D Foam Snowflakes.


Here's what I used to create this card:

Core'dinations® Powder Blue Cardstock
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Delicata™ Shimmery Silver Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
May Arts Ribbon®

These snowflakes are so much fun to use.  You can stick all sorts of fun things to the foam, glitters, powders, flocks, beads, all sorts of fun stuff!  They're super sticky, so, no worries about product falling off.   I do hope you'll get some and give them a try.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll see you again tomorrow with more wintery wonderfulness.  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Lea



7 comments:

  1. Love the snow flakes card. Can't wait for the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Loving the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkling snowflakes and sentiment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of the adhesive shapes.
    Need to get them out and use them.
    Love the snowflakes.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3D foam snowflakes, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowflakes are gorgeous! Sure wish I got to see some of them here in so GA. I love the sentiment-very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is magical! Love the glittered snowflakes layered over the stamped ones. Beautiful.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!