Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Little Sneak Peek

Ah, Spring Break is over for our school district and the peace and quiet in the house has returned.  LOL!  Who am I kidding?  There's always noise and if it's not the kids, it's the fur babies!  That's okay, though, because, honestly, that's the way I like it!  Now it's time to give you a little sneak peek of what's to come in the new April 2014 Stampendous® catalog!  Woohoo!  In honor of the return to school, I have an adorable little card created with the Stampendous® House-Mouse Designs® image called Stack of Books.  Is this mouse not just the cutest little thing!?


Here's what I used to create this project:

Stampendous® House-Mouse Designs® Stack of Books
Neenah® Classic Crest Solar White
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Bazzill® 
Little Yellow Bicycle® “Makin’ the Grade” 6x6 Paper Pad
Tim Holtz Distress Ink™ in Antique Linen
Misc Foam Mounting Squares
Scor-Tape®
Misc Clip-on Mini Chalkboard
Copics®:
B34, 37, 93, 95
G12, 16, 19
R27, 29
Y15, 18
C4, 5
E41, 42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53, 93
T2, 4, 6

Here's how I created this project:

Stamp image, color, trim to desired size
Edge trimmed image with distress ink
Create card base with a tent fold
Trim patterned paper and image mat (from Bazzill®)
Adhere patterned paper to card base
Adhere image to mat
Adhere matted image to card base with foam mounting squares
Write “A B C” on mini chalkboard with chalk and clip to image

So isn't he sweet?  I hope you've enjoyed viewing my project as much as I enjoyed creating it!  Please keep in mind that this image is not on the web site yet, that's why it's called a sneak peek!  When the April Catalog is released, you'll find it and a whole lot of other awesome stamps and things you're going to want!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon!  Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a darling card. Thanks for listing the copic marker colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!