Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hooray!

I wish I had a stamp that says "Hooray!"  It would have been perfect with Bootsie, the image I've used today from Rick St. Dennis for the Desert Islands Crafters Challenge Blog.  Bootsie is just one of the images available for this period and I fell in love with him the minute I saw him!  He's totally adorable!  We have six cats and of those six, not a single Siamese but I do love them and this one just called out to be colored as such.  Here's my project using #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, & 10:


Here's my project with the semi-hidden tag pulled out:


And just to show you how he dances through the flowers, here's a little short clip:



Here's a list of what I've used to create this project:

Bootsie by Rick St. Dennis
Copic Markers
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah Cardstock
Basic Grey's "What's Up" 6x6 paper pad
Fiskars Tag Die
May Arts Ribbon and Twine
Zip Dry Adhesive
Action Wobble 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed my little project.  It was a lot of fun to create!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll have another post for your viewing pleasure!  See you soon!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!