Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wicked Wednesday Meets Taurus

Hey there!  Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge time again!  This week our sponsor is Delicious Doodles and we're celebrating the Zodiac sign of Taurus.  Here's my ATC:


I just felt like she needed a little humor to go with those horns!  Heehee!  I thought she looked a little sassy!

Here's what I used to create this project:

Copic Markers - E21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31, 33, 50, 51, 53, 93; R32, 35, 37, 39; RV42; C0,3; B14
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cover Stock
Bazzill Cardstock - Red
Sentiment - Created on laptop and printed
Beacon Adhesive Zip Dry

Here's what I did to create this project:

Print image and sentiment on cover stock
Color image with markers
Cut out image and sentiment
Trim Bazzill for background
Adhere image to cardstock
Adhere sentiment to image

This was an easy one but lots of fun!  I hope you'll play along with us here!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!