Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Wicked Wednesday with Vera Lane Studio

Hello all!  Confession time!  The current Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge with Vera Lane Studio actually started last week.  I've been so darn busy that I'm only just now getting my post up.  I suppose it's a good thing that the challenge runs for two weeks now instead of one.  I have a whole lot of stuff going on in my personal life right now so I hope you will forgive me for being so late.  Our theme for the current challenge is "Make Your Own Sunshine."  I've used two sets, Change the World and Just Fly for my ATC.



Here's what I've used to create this ATC:

Spectrum Noir Markers
Copic® Markers
Neenah® Classic Crest™ Solar White
Recollections® Home Basics Paper Pad
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®

Have you ever wished you had wings that would allow you to fly above the clouds?  I know I have many times!  I've always felt like this sentiment describes me to a "T."  I was raised in the 60's and 70's so I've always had a little hippie in me and I guess I always will!  Yep, I'm feelin' pretty groovy!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again real soon!  

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!